If you want to buy the best printer under 15000, read our reviews below. The premium line of printers provides several productivity benefits such as faster printing speed, remarkable quality, greater resolution, and many other characteristics. Many people choose to buy high-end printers since they are highly effective and can be relied on without fail.
There are many other types of printers on the market, but an ink tank printer is the greatest match. The ink tank printer saves money while printing and is suitable for use at home or in the business. However, if you need black and white printing, we recommend a laser printer. We strongly advise going for an ink tank printer.
There are several manufacturers accessible, ranging from Canon to Brothers, with excellent brand reputation, remarkable after-sales services, various sorts of printers, and favourable evaluations. However, selecting the finest one is subjective because it is determined by your primary necessity. So, we’re here to set your mind at ease by listing the top four printers under Rs 15000 for home usage.
Best Printers Under 15000 Rupees
#1 HP Ink Tank 319 Colour Printer
Having an all-in-one printer may help you save money on scanner purchases, which is why we chose the HP 319 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer as our top selection. It can scan, copy, and print since it relies on a reliable process. It includes an ink tank with mono and colour output options that you can count on without fail. This is the best colour printer under 15000 dollars.
- The print speed is 33 B&W pages per minute and 15 colour pages per minute.
- This printer supports A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, D Land, and many more page sizes.
- Provides a high print resolution of 5760 x 1440 DPI for excellent quality.
- It comes with a one-year guarantee or 30,000 pages (whichever comes first).
- Long-term printing at home or in small businesses.
- It has an automated cleaning system.
- Its spill-refilling feature saves time and demands less efforts.
- It has the option of printing without a border.
- It is inexpensive to print.
- It only offers limited compatibility for Apple devices.
- There is no WiFi connectivity.
- It’s a little noisy.
- The installation procedure is difficult.
#2 HP Laserjet Monochrome Laser Printer
HP Laserjet printers are very dependable due to their ability to generate bold blacks, beautiful images, and sharp text. It has a small footprint and can fit almost anyplace. Despite its small size, it is quite strong. It has a duty cycle of 10,000 pages and a 150-sheet input sheet tray. Because it supports several page sizes, it is ideal for printing a variety of goods. There is also USB 2.0, which allows high-speed communication. The device also comes with a one-year guarantee.
- High resolution yields high-quality outcomes.
- Quick repair times increase production.
- Lower operating expenses lead to greater efficiency.
- Auto-off technology conserves energy.
- It has a higher duty cycle for exceptional performance.
- It includes USB 2.0 for fast communication.
- It has a small design to save space.
- It supports numerous page sizes for bespoke printing.
- Some users have experienced problems with Mac compatibility.
- Double-sided printing is untrustworthy.
- In other words, it may readily meet the same demand while providing excellent outcomes.
#3 HP 410 All-in-One Ink Tank Wireless Color Printer
Following that is HP, which is well-known in the industry and well-liked for its efficiency. There is no possibility you will encounter a single problem when using this Printer. This product is a scaled-down version of our second product, yet it has all of the same functions with a tiny change in inherent quality.
You won’t notice much of a change, which is why it’s a terrific buy for the price. This is, indeed, the Best Multifunction Laser Printer Under 15000.
- Inkjet printer with low maintenance and ink replacement costs.
- The printing pace is pretty good, with 7.5 black and white and 4.5 colour prints in one minute.
- Because of the sluggish printing speed, this printer is best suited for home use.
- This printer’s DPI is 4800 x 1200, which results in vibrant colour printouts.
- The duty cycle of this printer is 1000 pages per month, and exceeding it would void the warranty.
- It enables you to print without a border.
- It is simple to set up and maintain.
- It can print more documents for less money.
- The printing speed is satisfactory.
- It has a one-year warranty.
- It makes a little noise.
- The capacity of the paper tray is restricted.
#4 HP Laserjet 108A Monochrome Laser Printer
HP Laserjet 108A is a popular monochrome laser printer that can be found in virtually every second home. It is a single-function printer recognised for its high speed, efficient operation, and low cartridge costs. The best option is Best Laser Printer Under 15000.
- It includes a USB power connection function for connecting to Windows and Mac computers.
- It can print 14 pages per minute at the cheap cost of 1.4 Rs each print.
- A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, postcards, and Duplex Print are all supported page sizes.
- It features a laser toner that is suitable for smooth printing and high quality.
- This printer’s duty cycle is 5,000 pages per month, making it suitable for residential usage.
- It has an automated paper blockage removal system.
- It has a larger memory capacity, allowing it to store more documents.
- It operates efficiently while producing high-quality images.
- It seems attractive due to its clean shape.
- It enables you to print more at a reduced cost.
- There is no automated duplex printing functionality.
- It does not include a WiFi connection mode.
#5 Canon PIXMA All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer
Canon PIXMA printer can execute several jobs to provide diverse functionality. It comes in an all-in-one form and can be used in three simple stages. Printing in economy mode is possible because to the high page yield ink bottle. Spill-resistant and anti-drip ink bottles might help you avoid making a mess. It has an LCD display to allow for simple control. Papers of various sizes are also supported by the device. Because it is so little, it allows you to conserve room.
- Slip-resistant ink vials keep things tidy.
- Ink tank integrated system
- Compact design for use at home and in the office
- In economy mode, a high page yield may be printed.
- It supports several page sizes for various functions.
- It has an LCD screen for easy operation.
- It includes a basic paper input tray for quick repair.
- It enables borderless photo printing for comprehensive coverage.
- It takes some time to set up.
- The build quality might have been better.
#6 Canon Pixma G1010 All-in-One
This Canon Pixma G1010 multipurpose printer produces high-quality, colourful printouts. It is well-known for its high scan quality, and it can be used for both home and professional work. This Canon printer has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, WiFi, and a mobile app.
It has a small LCD screen and can connect to many Windows operating systems. It operates at a reasonable pace and comes with four ink bottles.
- It has a 1.2-inch LCD screen that displays the toner ink level.
- It may be accessed by USB, WiFi, and the Canon Selphy app.
- It prints in black and white at 8.8 ipm and colour at 5 ipm.
- It has a print resolution of 48001200 dpi.
- It accepts a wide range of paper sizes.
- It has excellent connection capabilities.
- It prints in colour as well as black and white.
- It has the ability to print, scan, and copy.
- It is incompatible with macOS.
- The printing speed might be improved.
#7 Epson EcoTank All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
Epson EcoTank printer is equipped with both app sync and USB, allowing you to utilise it according to your needs. It also supports multiple page sizes. There will be excellent quality outcomes with great print resolution. It has more usefulness since it can execute a variety of jobs. The simple control panel allows for trouble-free operation. The manufacturer also provides a one-year guarantee.
- The versatile design allows for several applications.
- USB technology allows for a quick connection.
- The design of app sync enables mobile functioning.
- Low-cost printing yields efficient results.
- It has a small design to save space.
- It supports numerous pages for flexible operation.
- It has a high resolution for better outcomes.
- It includes a simple control panel for simple operation.
- It provides a one-year printer warranty.
- It may not be appropriate for older machines.
- Some people claim that the paper intake is not always adequate.
#8 HP Deskjet Ink Advantage Ultra 4826
This printer is suitable for those looking for a versatile printer at a low cost. It includes dependable USB connectivity and allows you to simply scan, print, and copy your papers. It prints at a reasonable 7.7 ppm (black and white) and 5.5 ppm (colour) (color).
With a resolution of up to 5760 x 1440, this printer can easily produce 300 pages every month. It comes with a one-year guarantee, so you can quickly contact customer service if you run into any problems.
- It is an environmentally friendly printer that does not harm the environment.
- It makes optimal use of ink, allowing you to save money on reprinting.
- It produces excellent print and scan quality in both colour and black and white.
- It includes four genuine ink bottles.
- It has a portable design that allows you to alter it to your requirements.
- It uses less energy than competitors.
- It has an appealing design that makes it appear classy.
- It allows for borderless and duplex printing.
- Some customers noticed problems while printing large documents.
- It has a plastic structure that requires special maintenance.
Considerations When Purchasing Printers Under 15,000
Do you need to replace an outdated model with a new sophisticated model or are you seeking for the finest printer for small companies around 15000? Whatever the reason, you should keep a few things in mind when acquiring a new printer. One of the most important is the budget.
In this case, we’re talking about the top printers under $15,000. If you do not have in-depth understanding of contemporary and complex printer technology, you should follow a simple purchase guide to select the finest among them. Here are some easy guidelines for evaluating any printer.
Type of printer
There are several types of printers. The fundamental distinction between these sorts is in printing technology. Inkjet printers and laser printers are the two most common varieties used for both commercial and home use. With their distinct characteristics, both are equally well-known and handy.
To begin, you should be clear about why you are purchasing the printer. Whether you merely need it for instructional purposes or whether you need it for dynamic purposes. Consider if you want additional coloured printouts or merely monochrome text and photos.
So, in general, if you want to perform more colourful work, you should use inkjet printers. And if you simply need black and white printouts, laser printers are the way to go.
Most individuals purchase printers to avoid the recurrent cost of going out to print every tiny document and spending a lot of money in print shops. So, if you’re searching for similar cost-cutting opportunities, keep the per-page printing expense in mind.
The cost of printing includes the recurrent expense of replacing your printer’s ink or toner. Toners cost more than inks. The page yield refers to the amount of printing that may be done with a full bottle of ink or toner. This function assists you in calculating the cost of printing per page.
Printer replacement parts, including as refills, play a significant function. Check to see if all of the printer’s spare components are readily available on the market. After a given amount of use, your printer will begin to malfunction. And if you don’t receive the proper spare components, your printer will stop working.
Another crucial factor to consider when purchasing a printer is the printing speed. The number of pages printed per minute by a printer is referred to as its speed. In this scenario, laser printers outperform inkjet printers. Laser printers are more faster and can print more pages per minute.
Most modern printers these days come with more than simply printing capabilities. Document scanning and photocopying capabilities are now available on printers. Duplex printing is another characteristic to look for in the finest multifunction printers under 15000.
Sources of Connectivity
Connectivity should be high on your priorities list as well. Every printer has a variety of communication options, such as USB, memory card, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and so on. Some contemporary printers may also be accessed remotely using particular software on your mobile phone. It goes without saying that wireless forms of connectivity are more convenient. Check to discover if your printer supports both wired and wireless communication.
The printing quality is the final item on this list. This is yet another critical feature of your printer. DPI, or dots per inch, is the unit of measurement for resolution. You would be able to buy a good enough resolution for under 15000 rupees.
The Final Decision
Mostly during choosing process, you should be aware of the manufacturer, a duty cycle, effective working, reviews, and all of the other characteristics provided by the manufacturer. Even so, the guarantee is an important consideration to bear in mind. I hope this advice helps you pick the proper printer and find fantastic prices under 15,000 rupees.
You may also like: